Please, note: graphic designers need not apply, this is a production printing role.
IMMEDIATE OPENING AVAILABLE!
We are seeking an experienced manual silk-screen printing press operator (screen printer).
Join our Apparel Decoration Team! We love creating high-quality customized apparel for our clients.
Starting compensation $20 /hour for experienced candidates with health and 401(k) benefits available after 6 months of continuous employment.
4-Day work week! Get PAID FOR 40 HOURS while working only 36 hours per week (four 9 hour shifts) and enjoy a 3-day weekend every single week!
It’s our mission to help our clients and their teams look great so they can make the best and most professional of impressions upon their own clients.
Please be proficient in the following skills:
- Proper screen handling and storage
- Emulsion coating
- Screen burning / washout
- Manual press setup
- Multi-color registration
- Printing manually on a range of fabrics & garments
- Properly curing plastisol ink
- Screen reclaiming
Responsibilities also include:
- Prepping screens from provided artwork
- Setting up the manual press
- Following a work order with attention to detail
- Counting apparel orders before & after printing
- Boxing completed orders
- Maintenance of a clean work station
An ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year of experience in an active production screen printing role.
To apply, email the details of your experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org